Cheating women is not a subject we hear about as often as cheating men. Perhaps the reason is that it is the women who have been cheated on by men that are writing the articles. (Just a thought)Women do cheat more often than we want to give them credit for. What I want to explore is why we have so many cheating women.
Why Cheating Women Cheat
1. Loneliness is maybe one of the top reasons women cheat. People can be in a relationship and or married and still be lonely. You can be in a crowed room and still be lonely.
2. Women tell me they are taken for granted and not appreciated by their boyfriend or husband.
3. Several cheating women have told me that they cheated when the opportunity presented itself because their arrogant boyfriend didn’t think they could get anyone else.
4. Some women have cheated because they found themselves in a situation where their emotions got the best of them.
5. Often neglected women suffer from low self esteem and feel like any affection whether sincere or not is better than none at all.
6. There are also now women who cheat with women because they have been hurt by men.
7. Last but not least some unfaithful women said they cheated because they wanted to.
These are just 7 reasons I know of why women cheat but I’m sure there are as many reasons as there are women who commit adultery.
Women do tell me that they have often found themselves getting close to guy friends who sympathize with them about their shaky relationship with their boyfriend or husband.
Women very easily form emotional attachments when things aren’t quite right at home. Check out our page on Emotional Infidelity, it can save you a lot of heartache and devastation if you avoid the pitfalls that we spell out there.
The bottom line is no matter if you are an unfaithful woman or a cheating man all of it is sin. If you are single it is fornication which the scripture says to Flee, which means run away from, go quickly, leave it alone. (1st Corinthians 6:18)
If you are married the scripture says that adultery is a sin against your body which we expounded on with the Advice to Married Men Who Cheat page, please go there.
In reality you are actually cheating yourself. Adultery is a dangerous way of life for many reasons and could cause death.
The Bible says, 19) “I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.
20) And may love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. (Deuteronomy 30: 19 &20) Amplified Version