Infidelity redemption is what God wants for you who have been caught up in the web of adultery; For He would have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. (1st Timothy 2:4)
One of the reasons our website name is marriageInspiration.com is because we know and understand that we can find ourselves in situations that we want to escape. I want you to know that there is Infidelity Redemption when you find yourself there.
If you are the one who has committed infidelity remember God is the God of another chance. Your job is to repent which means to reverse your thinking completely and reposition yourself into God’s way of thinking and His way of doing things.
Infidelity Redemption Scriptures
- Psalm 139:23 & 24 reads; Search me O God and know my heart: try me and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. As you pray that Infidelity redemption scripture you are giving the Holy Spirit permission to search your heart and to surface any thoughts and intents of your heart, that you might not be aware of, that could draw you into further misconduct.
- Isaiah 1:18 – 20 another infidelity redemption scripture reads; 18) Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord; though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. 19) If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land, 20) but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it. God wants you to win in life and the Bible will show you how to do that.
- Isaiah 55:7 says; Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him and to our God, for he willabundantly pardon. This truly is a great redemption promise.I remember when I read this scripture right after our divorce. I was furious to think that God would have mercy on Ronnie and Abundantly Pardon him after all of the adultery, lying and cheating he had done. But then I had to remember how God my Father had also abundantly pardoned me for things I had done over the years of my life that no one will ever know about but Him.
He reminded me that His thoughts are not our thoughts, neither are our ways His ways, but His ways and thoughts are so muchHigher than ours. God’s heart is forgiveness and reconciliation. God loves you.
- Proverbs 7 is a complete discourse on the harlot or the loose woman which represents the World/Flesh and how it entices a man/woman to sin.
- But Proverbs 8 is an infidelity redemption chapter. Please read and heed because it talks about how the wisdom of God calls you more desperately than that harlot/world. He has so much more to offer you than just a few hours of pleasure which eventually leads to death.
- 6The last scripture I will give you is Deuteronomy 30:19 which reads; I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.
God our Father truly loves you and there is nothing you can do to change that. But Jesus came that you might have Life More Abundantlyespecially in your marriage.
Infidelity does grave damage to you and everyone involved. Don’t sow anymore corruptible seeds in the lives of your spouse, your children, that other person, or yourself.
Change your way of thinking, reposition yourself and receive God’s blessings for your household. There is Infidelity Redemption for you.