There are several marriage myths that come to mind immediately but let’s just talk about only 7 of them.
- First marriage myth is that you both Don’t have to Work at being happily married everyday.
- You Don’t have to change. You both do have to change for the better.
- You are always going to argue. You don’t always have to argue, there are ways to discuss things sanely and without anger. (Proverbs 20:3 AMP)
- Marriage myth # 4 in the person you married has very few faults. They have many and so do you.
- The next marriage myth is that you know all there is to know about this person. You can be married for 20 years and still learn some things you never knew about your spouse.
- If I just do my part my spouse will always come around to my way of thinking. They may never see things your way.
- The last marriage myth is regardless of the bad habits my fiancé has I can always change her/him after we get married. Marriage is never a reform school.